Loki's Palace Chat
1) Use profanity or anything that is vulgar. Keep in mind that this site is rated PG-13, and that young people may be using this chat room.
2) Say or show anything that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. There is no place in this room where hate speech is tolerated.
3) Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another chatter that is unwanted.
4) Flood/spam the chat room or otherwise disrupt the flow of chat. This is online vandalism, and it ruins the experience for others.
5) Publicly chat in a language other than English. This is an English speaking site, and the vast majority of its users speak only English. It's not fair to the moderators/admins to try to moderate the chat if they don't know what you're speaking. Please take any non-English chatting to private chat.
6) Speaking in all caps is not permitted. This is considered shouting, and is very rude to do.
Breaking any of these rules will be cause for temporary removal from the chat room, and continual abuse will ensure your permanent removal. Please listen to the mods when they tell you to stop doing something. We will be strictly enforcing all of our rules from now on, and you will get minimal warnings when you act up. If you are kicked from the room, you will get a strike against your record, and 3 strikes will get you banned.
If you're not sure how to do something in the chat, try reading the help file. If the chat doesn't load for you, try reading this FAQ. Be sure to grant the pop-up certificate permission when you start the chat, or you can't get in! Please note: If you have a registered nickname, you must identify with your nickname once the chat has begun. You can read how to do that here.